INTEGRATED ADJUSTABLE LUMBAR SUPPORT
Due to overwhelming popular demand, noblechairs has integrated brand new lumbar support into the backrest. This feature is normally to be found in the seating of premium automobiles, with a side-mounted rotary dial enabling the HERO chair to be customised to the exact requirements of the individual user.
- Makes additional cushions unnecessary
- Quick and easy adjustability
- Superbly comfortable
ENLARGED BACKREST AND SEAT AREA
The HERO Series is the largest gaming chair yet released by noblechairs. The backrest has not only been expanded and been made longer, the seat surface and armrests are both larger too, thereby ensuring they remain in proportion with the rest of the chair. The memory foam headrest is then combined with the thick cold foam upholstery to make for a unique, all-encompassing comfort.
- Wider armrests
- Expanded seat surface
- Larger backrest
noblechairs has gone the extra mile with the Fallout special edition, successfully blending the normally understated HERO aesthetics with Fallout lore to create an eye-catching chair. This special edition pairs the uncompromising premium quality of the HERO chair with a variety of elements from Fallout such as the familiar yellow and blue colour scheme to the overt references to fan favourite Vault boy and Vault-tec.
- Eye-catching design with uncompromising quality
- Filigree diamond-pattern stitching on the back- and headrest
- Embossed Vault-tec logo and slogan plus Vault boy and noblechairs branding
- Stylish yet breathable backrest
Developed in conjunction with esports professionals, the HERO is well-suited for hours of gaming. Its special built backrest will conform to the natural curvature of the spine, which helps to better distribute the user’s weight and maintain maximum comfort.
- Memory foam headrest adapts to the individual user
- Implements a design that will perfectly support and fit the user’s back
- Customisable lumbar support and rocking mechanism
The components used at noblechairs have undergone continuous improvement. The HERO harnesses a combination of premium materials that help provide comfort while retaining their value over time.
- Durable steel frame
- Extended cold foam padding form the perfect support for the body
- Certified as an office chair in accordance with DIN EN 1335
PU LEATHER AND AWESOME DESIGN
This special edition HERO uses a premium PU leather upholstery to ensure maximum comfort and durability. It is also the perfect surface for the colourful Fallout inspired elements, ensuring that the colours are sharp and the embossed illustrations are clear.
- Durable, easy-clean, water-resistant and breathable
- 1.5mm PU Leather, 1.7mm Real Leather
- Vibrant colour combinations
ADJUSTABLE BACKREST AND TILT MECHANISM
A tilting mechanism ensures HERO chairs can be customised to individual preference. The backrest can even be tilted back completely. Meanwhile its rocker mechanism enables the entire chair, including the seat, to be tilted to the rear.
- Convenient backrest locking function
- Individually adjustable seat height
- Rocking mechanism that can engage regardless of the position of the backrest
LARGE, ADJUSTABLE 4D ARMRESTS
Of all the noblechair product lines, the HERO chairs have the largest armrests. The enlarged 4D armrests of the HERO series offer makes individual adjustment easy for users.
- Adjustable height, depth, angle and distance to the base of the seat
- Upholstered in PU leather
- Textured surfaces for extra grip
ROBUST ALUMINIUM BASE
Made with powder-coated, corrosion resistant aluminium. The HERO has a total of five high-quality casters to ensure smooth and quiet movement across all kinds of flooring. The end result is a premium quality base that forms a solid foundation to the HERO series.
- Supports a weight of up to 150Kg
- Robust Safety Class 4 gas lift
- Manufactured using solid yet light aluminium
- 60mm Nylon casters with polyurethane (PU) coating