Why Choose Genuine Krytox Lubricants
Krytox™ performance lubricants withstand extreme temperatures and pressures that hydrocarbon, silicone, and chlorofluorocarbon greases cannot match, providing a more stable environment for sensitive electronic components.
Because reactive chemicals and materials can threaten semiconductors and electronics, using a lubricant that is incompatible with these substances may damage components. Krytox™ performance lubricants are chemically and biologically inert, making them compatible with oxygen and nonreactive to virtually all chemicals, plastics, metals, and elastomers.
Beyond delivering stability and safety in harsh conditions, Krytox™ lubricants also have an extended life, so components do not require frequent relubrication.
Additional properties that make Krytox™ performance lubricants well-suited for use in electronics and semiconductor industries include:
- Excellent vapor pressure to withstand high temperatures—from -15 to 300 °C (5 to 572 °F)–as low as 10 to 13 mmHg
- Nonreactive to acidic or caustic cleaners and disinfectants, steam, and moisture, thus preventing damage
- Safe to use—no volatile organic compound (VOC) materials or chlorine
- Minimal environmental footprint—fluids can be regenerated
- Compatible with chemicals commonly used in the industry