- A polar pattern knob allows you to toggle among cardioid, omnidirectional, bi-directional and stereo, which adds different dimensions to the use of the mic.
- For home podcasting and voice-over, in which scenario you do not want to hear the room, a tight pattern, such as unidirectional or bi-directional, will come in important
- For interview, podcast, or reaction commentary when you have a person on the other side of the table, you can not pull it well if the mic you use is only available in cardioid. You will want a bi-directional mic, which hears well from the front as well as the back, but the mic cuts out the side.
- Even if your guest sits on the same side, you would still prefer an omnidirectional pattern over the uni-directional.
- There is not much practical use of the omnidirectional in most cases, because it just picks up sound from full 360 degrees. But what if you plan to field recordings to get some subtle sound? It will be the pattern that you desperately need!
- ASMR artists, we do not forget you. The stereo mode is tailor-made for you. Plus the round shape metal mesh top, you can pull off any ASMR trick with this mic.
|Power Supply||5V/80-150mA USB power|
|Output Connection||USB 2.0|
|Shipping Weight||1.3 kg|
In The Box
- A FIFINE MICROPHONE K690
- A desktop stand
- A 1/4″ to 5/8″ microphone mount thread adapter